kalau suka silalah teruskan membaca , taksuka sila klik X di penjuru kanan skrin anda . tQ (!)

Aug 11, 2010

New F.r.i.e.n.d.s

Hey diary...

Need to update u something. Last saturday i went to Pavillion to watch a movie with a date. A date dat my friend suggest to me. He is one of her boyfriend's fren. I jst think dat its okay to be frens wif anyone while im being single. So, my first impression bout him; "ouh okay. too matured fr me!" :) but he's okay. nice. watch a movie of The Sorcerer's Apprentice is a right choice. 4stars fr dat movie. i loike! What make me feel so happy is dat da first time in my life i get a flowers from guys. Sweet! Its rly sweet!

tQ to Mr. Shaik Azriq fr dat flowers. I rly love♥♥♥ it.
tQ to Mizz Honey, Mr Izzat Salleh , Mr Hazril , Adek , Syaz , and John fr da most unforgettable moment. :]

p/s: nti main choy chai tee lg eh mr izzat, hazril and shaik. kalah bogel ! weee.

No comments:

Post a Comment