kalau suka silalah teruskan membaca , taksuka sila klik X di penjuru kanan skrin anda . tQ (!)

Aug 11, 2010

"No Entry" Love

Hey beautiful monster...

Psst..psst... come here. i wnt to tell u something. I fall in love! yes, i repeat, i fall in love! or myb i fall in like with someone. ;)

but u knoe who? its my bestfren! OMG. its not have to b happen rite. he is my friend. my bestfriend. hw cn i fall in love with him... i cn control my feeling towards him. i cnt! Dear God, i hope he love me too *_*

to someone named M.H; soryy.. aku mmg suke ko! honestly. even aku tau ko xkn trima ak lbh dr seorang kwn. tapi ak btl2 hepi bile kua dgn ko. kalo 1hari nti ko dah jmp pompuan idaman ko, aku tumpang gembira. kalo ko bhgia, aku pon bhgia. tapi...aku xkn crk bf selagi ko xde gf lagi. Sekian.

p/s: fall with someone that u known is better than someone dat u nver knoe b4.

No comments:

Post a Comment